Personal and Spiritual Growth

Personal and Spiritual Growth
August 11, 2016

91% of search committee members strongly agreed with the statement “I witnessed personal and spiritual growth on the part of committee members as a result of their relationship with the committee and IMP.” The remaining 9% of committee members agreed with that statement.